Best Christmas Lights Display in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you looking for the best Christmas lights display in Phoenix, Arizona? We’ve got you covered.
Here, you can find a Christmas lights map for this Holiday season in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding Valley cities.
These are our favorite places to see the best Christmas lights display in Phoenix:
1. Scary Christmas House: Have you seen the Nightmare Before Christmas? This themed Holiday lights display is awesome. Make sure to check them out on Instagram and head over to see their display in North Phoenix!
2. The Van Boven Family Christmas lights display has about 75,000 lights and they have occasional visit from Santa. 😉
3. A Molar Christmas: This huge Holiday lights display is in Peoria, AZ. This family uses their lights to display to hold food donations for St. Mary’s Food Bank. How awesome is that?! Make sure to visit their Facebook page for more information. Not only are they on the list for the best Christmas lights display in Phoenix, but they also have created a real community atmosphere with their display.
4. World of Illumination: This drive through light display is synchronized to Holiday music and a great addition to your Phoenix Holiday Christmas lights tour. They have two locations in the Valley-North Glendale and Tempe.
5. Zoo Lights: This is another family friendly event for this Holiday season! This year they have added a WildLife Lantern Safari to the mix.
If you’re looking to start a new tradition, or you just want to see the absolute BEST Christmas lights display this year, make sure to check out some of the displays above. Also, if you’re in another area besides the ones mentioned above, the Holiday lights display map is interactive and can show you great options near where you live in the Valley.
Does your family drive around to see the best Holiday lights? What other Christmas traditions do you have?