Creative Holiday Open House Ideas in The Northwest Valley
Hosting a gathering like a holiday open house can seem intimidating especially if you’re not used to entertaining frequently. But with the holidays, planning an open house can be much easier. People already know what to expect for the theme so you don’t have to worry about coming up with a creative theme. There are some really important things to do for a successful open house, so here are creative holiday open house ideas in Northwest Valley.
Put Guests First by Keeping it Casual
You don’t want your Northwest Valley holiday open house to bee to chaotic, and you don’t want it to feel stiff and structured either. Make guests feel comfortable and casual by relaxing the schedule and give yourself and guests flexibility.
Here a few ways you can put guests first and keep it casual:
- Schedule your holiday open house earlier in the season so it doesn’t conflict with other holidays events and parties
- If the guest list is large, plan for the food and drinks along with the parking situation
- Send out invites early and keep a list of contacts so you can easily remember who to expect
- Communicate the general time frame of the guests and let them know if there will be food
- Include everyone by having age appropriate foods and activities for everyone including children
Have a Plan Too
While you want to keep you Northwest Valley holiday open house casual, you also want to do some planning. The guests will be moving from room to room and arriving and leaving at different times. Here’s what you can do to keep the event casual but have some structure:
- Have at least one person specifically designated to welcome guests as they arrive
- Have a designated spot for guests to put their jackets and coats
- Clear a path to high traffic areas like the bathrooms and kitchen
- Put delicate or breakable items away in storage or a safe place
Plan the Food Well
Every open house and event, but especially a holiday open house in the Northwest Valley, needs food. It needs to be visually appealing and taste good. But, in an open house with people moving throughout, think of having food and drinks in multiple areas. You’ll also want the food to be easy to eat so think finger foods that are easy to eat. The food doesn’t have to be fancy, but it does need to be good and invoke a cheery holiday mood!
Let an Agent Help You Make it More Than a Party
You definitely want your Northwest Valley holiday open house to be a cheerful and inviting Holiday event. But, you also want it to be professional. Your Northwest Valley real estate agent can help you plan and coordinate this event. Your agent knows exactly what to do to create the best holiday open house for a good time but also an event that will put your guests in the buying mood.
Are you ready to sell a Northwest Valley house? We can help! Send us a message or give us a call today! (602) 529-3380
Find out more:
Get your Free Home Value Report
Find Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Glendale, Arizona
See Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Peoria, Arizona
Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Phoenix, Arizona
About Our Company