How To Find The Perfect Northwest Valley Home In 2019
In the not so distant past, searching for the perfect home was both much easier and much more difficult. It was because resources were limited. The many online options today provide more resources, but that also means you have to sort through more to find what you’re looking for. Here’s how to find the perfect Northwest Valley home in 2019.
Determine What Your “Perfect Home” Really Is
Before you start your home search you need to determine what exactly it is that you’re looking for. Once you know what it is you want, you can make finding the perfect Northwest Valley home in 2019 much easier by first doing these things:
- Determine what your perfect home in 2019 looks like. Make a list of all the feature you have to have, as well as the features you would like to have but really aren’t all that important. Write a brief description of what the home looks like, where it is located, and the personality of the neighborhood. After you figure out exactly what you want, you will know it when you see it.
- Figure out your budget – precisely. Your perfect home in 2019 is also one that you can afford. In addition to the purchase price, be sure to factor in taxes, insurance, and maintenance/repair expenses.
- Also, think about the size of home that will actually suit you. Bigger isn’t always better because, for one thing, bigger can be a lot more expensive.
- Determine how much fixing up you’re willing to do. You may be able to afford something closer to your dream if it needs a little fixing up. How far are you willing to go in that direction?
Check the Home’s History
Choosing a home is a lot like picking a spouse – you will have to live with your decision for a long time. So finding the perfect Northwest Valley home in 2019 also means digging into the history. The things you will need to investigate include:
- How long and how often the home has been on the market
- Price changes since the seller first listed the home
- Number and frequency of foreclosures in the area
- How much you will have to pay in property taxes and how often and how much they have increased
- How many and how often have neighboring homes sold
After careful investigation these things will help determine whether the home may right for you.
Investigate the Neighborhood
Your dream home won’t be your dream home in 2019 if it’s in a not so great neighborhood. A good neighborhood will have, at a minimum, good people, good schools, plenty of amenities, and a low crime rate. Your agent can help guide you to find resources for all kinds of information including school, crime rates, demographics and many other topics that might be important to you.
Use a Good Agent
You can always search for your perfect Northwest Valley home in 2019 on your own, but using a good agent will greatly increase your chances of finding what you need and want within your price range and with less hassle.
Would you like to find a top-notch agent to help you save time and money finding and purchasing your dream home in 2019? If so, contact us today at (602) 529-3380!
Find out more:
Get your Free Home Value Report
Find Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Glendale, Arizona
See Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Peoria, Arizona
Northwest Valley Homes For Sale In Phoenix, Arizona
About Our Company