Surprise Arizona Luxury Neighborhood Tour [STERLING GROVE]
Are you looking for a Luxury neighborhood in Surprise Arizona? Today, we’re sharing the Sterling Grove neighborhood with you!
Sterling Grove is a luxury Toll Brothers community located off of the Loop 303 and Cactus Rd in Surprise, Arizona. This community is only a few years old and still has a lot of opportunity to build a new home. This community is bringing top notch luxury living to the city of Surprise!
Some of the Sterling Grove amenities include:
- Guard gated entrance
- Nicklaus designed 18-hole golf course
- Beautiful water feature
- Wellness center
- Active Adult Segment
- Tennis, bocce, and pickleball courts
- Full service spa and more!
We love the location of Sterling Grove for a variety of reasons! The biggest reason is the mountain views of the White Tank Mountains! Additionally, it’s extremely close to the new Village at Prasada shopping and dining. If you want close access to the new stores in Surprise, AZ, they’re one mile up and right on the other side of the Loop 303. And that brings us to the 3rd pro. You are in close proximity to the Loop 303 which makes traveling to other areas around Phoenix so much quicker!
Surprise is located near several natural attractions, including the White Tank Mountains and Lake Pleasant, which offer opportunities for hiking, boating, and other outdoor activities. And since it’s not as established as other areas of the Phoenix Metro, living in Sterling Grove in Surprise, AZ would be a quieter and more laid back lifestyle.
Sterling Grove Homes & Development
So far the Sterling Grove development has been really awesome to see. They actually just released a new home collection which now totals 9 home collections, and over 25 different home plans. These plans range from Condos, to 2 bedroom single level homes, to large homes with over 4,000 square feet.
Want to preview some of the homes available in Sterling Grove, Surprise, AZ? Click here to see333q homes available now.
If you are currently planning on moving to Phoenix, AZ, then you may be comparing Sterling Grove in Surprise AZ to other areas like Vistancia in Peoria, AZ, Anthem Country Club, Scottsdale, or even Verrado in Buckeye Arizona. Here are some pros and cons to consider when thinking about your relocation to Phoenix.
Pros and Cons of Sterling Grove Surprise AZ
Pros of living in Sterling Grove Surprise AZ:
- Sterling Grove is a newer community with modern homes and amenities.
- The community features a highly rated golf course, which is a major draw for golf enthusiasts.
- Sterling Grove is located in the western part of Surprise, which is a quieter and less busy area than Scottsdale or North Phoenix.
- The community is surrounded by natural beauty, with stunning views of the White Tank Mountains and close proximity to hiking and biking trails.
- Surprise AZ offers a more affordable cost of living than Scottsdale, Anthem, and North Peoria.
Cons of living in Sterling Grove Surprise AZ:
- The community is located farther away from the major shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the Phoenix metro area.
- Sterling Grove is a gated community, which may not be appealing to those who prefer a more open and connected neighborhood.
Moving to Sterling Grove in Surprise AZ
If you’re ready to start your move to Phoenix and buy a home in Sterling Grove in Surprise, AZ, here’s what you should expect. Since most of the community is brand new or not yet built, you may want to start sooner rather than later. Last time we were there, many of their homes were 12-14 months out once you started the build process. Of course, we can help you identify any spec homes that have already been started and may be available sooner. Since the community is a few years old, there are now some resale options on the market as well! There aren’t as many but depending on what you’re looking for, buy a resale home here may be an option.
To get started buying a home in Sterling Grove and moving to Surprise, AZ, you’ll want to reach out to us! We can go over your timeline, your budget, your lifestyle, and help you identify the right area for you! And if you’ve read this and you’re NOT sure about Sterling Grove in Surprise, AZ being the right fit, that’s okay too! We’d love to help give you area suggestions based on all of your wants and needs to make your move to Phoenix smooth.
Contact us to start chatting about your next home and real estate goals.