The 10 Commandments of Buying a Home In The Northwest Valley
When you’re ready to make the move and buy a home, there are some things that you should not do. Hi, I’m Shawna Kurowski with the Desert Charm Living Real Estate Team with 10 tips to keep in mind when you’re ready to buy a home in the Northwest Valley.
• One, thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
• Thou shalt not buy a new car, van, or truck. You may end up living in it.
• Thou shalt not use charge cards excessively or let accounts fall behind.
• Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
• Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
• Thou shall not buy furniture, even if the payment is deferred until after closing.
• Thou shall not allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
• Thou shalt not make large deposits without first checking with your realtor.
• Thou shall not change bank accounts.
• Thou shalt not cosign a loan for anyone.
We would love to see what we can do to help you achieve your goal of Owing a Home. Call or Text us today – 602-529-3380
Have a great day everyone 🙂 Thanks for watching, see you soon.
Let us know what you think as well by subscribing to the Desert Charm Living Real Estate Team YouTube channel and on social media.
Desert Charm Living Real Estate Team
Call or Text: 602-529-3380
Buying a Northwest Valley AZ home should be fun, hassle-free, and a positive experience. We’ll help you sell or buy your perfect Peoria, Glendale or North Phoenix area home, avoid mistakes that could cost you thousands, and save time in the process.